Wednesday, July 22, 2015

Well, I Didn't Expect That

Sunday was my last time at Church before leaving. I was told it was going to be the sending for my trip. In some ways it felt like any normal Sunday. But what made it stand out was the people who came up to support me and pray for me during the announcement after the sermon. Many of them put their hands on my shoulders. It was an interesting experience. It felt like the literal weight and warmth of their love, prayers, and hopes was being placed on my shoulders. But, in a way, it was also supportive. I didn't feel like I was going to fall over or be moved easily. It was comforting to know that all these people (about 30 I think) supported me and wanted me to succeed. I appreciate all the support and prayers from people so far. I just hope I can live up to their expectations.

No comments:

Post a Comment