Thursday, July 26, 2018

Photograph

     I did one of these posts last year and it was an easy way of getting more detail out there. This is just a photo collection that didn't exactly fit in anywhere else. Random things that I thought were good by themselves. Enjoy.
The Bridge of Love.



A giant valve at the water museum.

The team at the Arc of Friendship.

David (a member of the Ukrainian team) does great selfies thanks to his long arms.

An interesting fountain at Maidan Nezolezhnosty.


I always find the Jeeps in Kiev.



Kolya, Bryson, and Dima.

Games before leaving for camp.

Loading the baggage.



Forest (green) team in team time.

Ice breakers for Ocean (blue) team.

Some excellent chicken noodle soup.

The dining hall.

Instruction for Ultimate Frisbee on Monday.

The cheer squad during the Ultimate Frisbee tournament.

Phil, Austin, and Kolya.

Our sleeping accomodations.


2 comments:

  1. Thanks for all the pictures! It's a great overview of camp.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Le_Meridian Funding Service went above and beyond their requirements to assist me with my loan which i used expand my pharmacy business,They were friendly, professional, and absolute gems to work with.I will recommend  anyone looking for loan to contact. Email..lfdsloans@lemeridianfds.com  Or lfdsloans@outlook.com.WhatsApp ... + 19893943740.

    ReplyDelete