Sunday, July 29, 2018

I Turn My Camera On

     Since this day was a lot of sightseeing and walking around. I'll just let the pictures do the talking. But the basics are that we went to church in the morning. One student came from camp. Afterwards, most came and met up with us while we walking around the city. The Sunday after camp is always a sightseeing day to share some more time with the students. The short and sweet of it was that it was awesome. We had a wonderful time with the students who came. Unfortunately not all could be here. Some had to go home to other cities. But those that were there were great walking companions. It's sad to leave them.
     So without further ado, enjoy these photos. Tomorrow's a travel day so I hope to have something written before we board our plane.
Chocolate cake with mini eclairs inside.















The monastery is on the money.









Jesse giving "the Rock" eye.






     This last photo wasn't even the end of the night. It was just the last one where we had enough light. That's all I have for tonight. I need some sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment