Monday, July 30, 2018

Fly Me To The Moon

     Let me sail directly to bed. Believe me, Frank would have sung that if he was going to have the flight we'll have in the next few minutes. I'm writing this really quick because I wanted to keep my writing streak going. One post per day. Look for another post later this week about my final thoughts from camp.
     For now, the flight leaves here at 6:20PM local and arrives at JFK at 9:05PM local. We've got a bit of a ride between now and then. And that doesn't even include standing in line at Customs, waiting for baggage and driving back to Reading, PA. I'll be trying to sleep on the plane and in the van. Definitely looking forward to being back home.
     Sunday, since we had a delayed flight, we did a bit of walking around buy the final things we wanted. I'll let the pictures do the talking.



This is my new passport cover.
Although this was a close contender for the spot.


The best way to describe this is a tubular grilled cheese.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks again for helping to keep us connected.
    Dad

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for all of your posts, Brian. Pleasant dreams, guys! Well done.

    ReplyDelete