Friday, November 20, 2015

Week-ender

    So, the weekend. Do you have anything planned? I know I do. Saturday evening will be a big event for me. As part of the continuing outreach to the students in Big City English Club, David will be hosting a Thanksgiving dinner at his house.
     Every year, Big City English has a Thanksgiving party. Since it's at David's house this year, they're trying to limit the numbers to keep from being overrun. We'll see how it turns out. I'm in charge of games for the evening. I have to be there at 3PM tomorrow to help set up. I'll let you know how it turns out.
     I forgot about these few pictures. I took these back when the trees were still green with leaves; September or so. File them under "OSHA-smosha."




     One quick programming note. The keen-eyed among you may have noticed the new addition on the right side of the screen. Sorry, it's desktop-only for now. I finally figured out how to get a feed from my gallery here. Clicking on any of the photos will take you to a larger version on my Ukraine album page. From there you can see some of the others I've taken.
     OK, that's all I have for now. Hopefully I can update soon to let you know how the party tomorrow goes. Have a good weekend.

1 comment:

  1. you need to send some of those pics to township managers who give permits! Maybe they'll loosen up! Happy Turkey day!

    ReplyDelete