Thursday, August 4, 2016

We Can Make It

     Only one more day to go. Saturday doesn't really count because it's all fun and travels. I think I'll keep today short on words and big on pictures.
     First, a short bit of good news. Tim and I moved. They found us a new room in another building. I don't know yet if there are critters or not. I'm just happy to sleep somewhere else. Hopefully I didn't bring any along in my dirty laundry or luggage.
     For the most part, the day went according to schedule. The big activity for the day was tie-dye t-shirts. The students were instructed to choose a life motto to put on the shirt. They would then use spray bottles to put colored paint on the shirts. Only a few followed the rules. Most got creative with geometric patterns. I tried using plants to mask off certain areas of mine and then sprayed it with blue and yellow.
     I'll leave it at that. After yesterday, I don't have a lot to say. Keep praying for us here as well as X-way. It's a lot of work and the staff is wearing out. Fortunately we only have tomorrow and the easy day on Saturday.
Tim's and my first room. Fleas and all.
The shower in our first room. Notice the lack of shower curtain.

No comments:

Post a Comment