Thursday, February 25, 2016

The waiting is the hardest part

     Tom Petty knows what you've been feeling. It's been almost a week since your last fill-up of Brian-and-Ukraine blog goodness.
     OK, that's all the ego-inflation I can take for now. There really hasn't been a whole lot to talk about lately. So I'll give a basic rundown. I had a good weekend. Played some games with my upstairs neighbors on Saturday. Sunday English club was packed with about 41 people. Monday was about the same but we had more teachers. That made it more manageable. Had language lessons on Friday and Tuesday. Movie Night was on Tuesday after the lesson. That was good. We watched the pilot episode of the BBC's Sherlock. Lots of good discussion out of it.
     Oh, today is the beginning of month seven here. It really doesn't feel like it. But if I look back on all that's happened, it does start to feel like I've been here a while. And I'm already starting to talk to people about coming home in August. It still feels like a while away. It'll be coming up faster than I expect.
     Next Sunday is the first non-holiday, regular worship service for Liberty. I'll let you know how it went probably early next week. Part of the Liberty meeting on Wednesday was working out the last-minute details and such. We'll see how it goes.
     That's all for now. Not a whole lot to report. Thanks.

2 comments:

  1. Yes, I've been waiting and waiting for an update! Glad things are going well and that the Liberty meeting went well. We continue to pray for you, for your ministry there and for the Ukrainians.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the update. I have been asking myself "What is taking so long for an update?" Good to hear from you.
    Dad

    ReplyDelete